BioSAXS Small Angle X-RAY Scattering Cell: Protein sample cell designed by Cornell researchers for small angle x-ray scattering cell to study protein structure in solution. The BioSAXS seamlessly combines improved throughput with ease of use.
- Each device can hold 10uL of protein solution.
- Dimensions 4 x 7 x 3 in
- View Cornell MacCHESS website for more information.
To Use BioSAXS: Add your own mica window to seal each side of the device. Fill with a 10 uL pipettor and seal with a small plug of silicone grease.
- Customizable Hybrid Microfluidic Devices: Customize your very own Hybrid MicroFluidic Device! These devices are integrated with a carrier to simplify connections to the fluid input and output ports.
- Variety of device configurations available.
- PDMS Cast
- Reduces Cost
- Simplified Use
- Eliminates the need for a forest of tube connections.
Get In Touch With Us Today
Contact us today to start your project.Contact Us