MicroSlide Microfluidic Suspension Cell Culture: The MicroSlide™ is a microfluidics suspension cell culture designed to culture suspension cells without sample loss or cross contamination.
- Each Well can hold 110uL of culture.
- The MicroSlide is Sealed with a Gas Permeable Membrane, which allows gas exchange.
- Internal Fluid Membranes (0.45 um pore) Eliminates Contamination that may be introduced with the Growth Media.
- Growth media may periodically be exchanged in the wells without compromising the sterility of the system.
- May be used in a Standard Incubator.
Pictured above is a three-well version of the MicroSlide cell culture system that flew in the NASA GeneSAT mission.
The MicroSlide™ contains three separate wells, two for sample and one for control. All three wells are supplied by a single inlet, a single outlet carries away the perfusate, while maintaining even flow in each of the wells. Continuous flow into the bottom of each well and out the top helps ensure complete replacement of the well contents. An optically clear breathable membrane forms the bottom of the wells. The unique breathable lid attaches separately, so that attachment dependent cells can be introduced and contained in the wells before setting up the system for flow.
Get In Touch With Us Today
Contact us today to start your project.Contact Us