The MicroSlide™ is a microfluidic device to culture suspension cells without sample loss or cross contamination. This is a three well version of the cell culture system that flew in the NASA GeneSAT-1 mission.
– The MicroSlide™ is sealed with a gas permeable membrane to allow for gas exchange
– Growth media may periodically be exchanged in the wells without compromising the sterility of the system
– Internal fluid membranes eliminate contamination that may be introduced with the growth media
– The MicroSlide™ may be used in a standard incubator.
– Volume in each well is 110 microliters
Download the filling instructions: How to fill a MicroSlide (PDF:104K)