If you are a biologist and need a more reliable microfluidic to test your assay, or a biomedical engineer making home brew devices, we can take a drawing or even a schematic or sketch of what you need, and turn it into a reliable, easy to use manually operated device that will move your experiments forward.
Over 1-2 weeks, we would provide you with:
- Up to 3 consulting sessions of 1 to 2 hours each to help you finalize your design to optimize for materials and fabrication
- Complete mechanical drawing with revision and item list with tolerance specifications
- Batches of 20 to 100 cartridges for testing
- After completing testing of the first batch of devices, revisions and/or quotes for higher volume will be provided
- This stage can continue with multiple iterations until the client is ready for further integration with instrumentation.