‘One-stop-shop’ for Scale-up Needs
ALine simplifies your transition from a cartridge designed, built and tested in the hundreds, to pilot production of thousands of devices suitable for Beta-testing or clinical trials.
We support your volume production needs, providing contacts to build out your supply chain to transition to volumes >1 million annually. We also serve as a second-source manufacturer and a trusted partner for the development of the next generation product.
Eliminate long lead times to prepare for volume production:
- In-house production of laminates
- In-house assembly of injection molded components using a programmable pick and place robot
- 100% QC inspection for incoming components
- 100% QC inspection for outgoing assemblies.
We transition our customers smoothly from early design concepts to a final proof of principle cartridge that can be quickly scaled for production into tens of thousands of units per month.
We work with you to:
- Integrate reagent storage
- Identify and source the correct packaging and QC procedures
- Establish simple, and cost-effective QA inspection protocols
Our facilities and equipment:
- Industrial CO2 lasers, with capability for roll to roll cutting
- 30 ton thermal press
- Laminators with heated rollers
- Programmable UV glue dispenser and a UV cure conveyor
- SCARA robot pick and place
Well-characterized Batch Manufacturing Processes
We’ve invested over 13 years to develop our bubble-free, defect-free batch production processes. Years of data verify our yields of >95% for multilayer laminate production in volumes of tens of thousands per month.